Advanced Futures TradingEducational resources provided to assist advanced futures traders improve their commodities trading techniques and styles
Use the navigation panel to the right to jump ahead to a particular section. If you have any questions after reading this commodities trading educational material, or about anything included in here, don't hesitate to call us at (800) 454-9572 U.S. or (310) 859-9572 International.
Weekly Futures Trading Newsletter
Receive a free futures trading newsletter every week.
Sign Up Now! it is free and you can unsubscribe any time!
The content of the newsletter changes each week according to current events and market movements, but some things included in recent issues are:
- Weekly market news featuring futures exchange research
- Analysis of recent futures market volatility, such as with oil futures contracts prices or gold futures contract prices
- Hot Futures Market Reports analyzing bull and bear positions within individual commodities trading markets over the long and short term
- Special feature reports on a variety of futures trading topics
- Features written by other futures traders and brokers who share their experiences in commodities trading through our futures trading newsletter
- Economic calendars by the Moore Research Center, Inc. about upcoming reports and expiration & notice dates are always featured as the last section of the futures trading newsletter
- First notice/ Last trading days
- Commodity futures prices
- Futures trading charts
You can go to the Cannon Futures Trading Newsletter page to view the most recent issues online. You can also sign up on that same page to have the newsletter automatically sent to you each week.
Trading commodity futures and options involves substantial risk of loss. The recommendations contained are of opinion only and do not guarantee any profits. These are risky markets and only risk capital should be used. Past performances are not necessarily indicative of future results. This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but a current futures market view. Any statement of facts herein contained are derived from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor they purport to be complete. No responsibility is assumed with respect to any such statement or with respect to any expression of opinion herein contained. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgment in trading!